ANSI 150LB titanium floating ball valves
It is mainly used in beverage processing, wine making, oil refining, cosmetics and chemical industry. Corrosive conditions.
Design and features No need for maintenance Smaller and lighter than other valves Small operating torque
Gasket according to PTFE FDA 177.2600, regardless of the flow direction, the handle can be installed on the side valve body
Regardless of the connection mode, the valve body can be replaced without changing the total length of the valve
Connection: thread, welding, clamp, flange, DIN SMS RJT FIL, pneumatic actuator and electric actuator can be assembled
Material contact parts Titanium material TA1/TA2/TA9/TA10, other parts AISI 304 certification: PED, 97/23/EC
Optional valve type: straight ball valve, three piece ball valve, three-way ball valve manual, pneumatic, electric
Ball core type: T type, L type, straight through type
With purge drain
Material: titanium TA1/TA2/TA9/TA10, or customized dual phase steel 2205, super dual phase steel 2507, monel alloy, 904L, Hastelloy, etc
Overview of ANSI 150LB titanium floating ball valves:
1. The movable metal valve seat structure preloaded by cylindrical spring or wave spring is adopted. The design of sealing preload is reasonable, and the opening and closing are flexible, effectively ensuring the reliability of sealing.
2. The valve rod with special structure device not only ensures that the filling place will leak, but also prevents the valve rod from coming out.
3. According to the needs of users, it can be designed to adapt to dust (including solid particles), slurry and other media, so that the ball valve has better wear resistance and high temperature resistance.
4. It has fireproof and anti-static functions.
5. The ball valve of this structure shall be used according to the specified flow direction.
Features of ANSI 150LB titanium floating ball valves:
1. Labor saving operation: the ball is supported by upper and lower bearings to reduce friction, which causes excessive torque due to the huge sealing load formed by the ball and seal seat driven by the inlet pressure.
2. Reliable sealing performance: PTFE single material seal ring is embedded in the stainless steel valve seat. A spring is set at the end of the metal valve seat to ensure sufficient preload of the seal ring. When the sealing surface of the valve is worn during use, the valve continues to ensure good sealing performance under the action of the spring.
3. Fireproof structure. The fire resistance test meets the requirements of APl6FA and APl607 standards.
4. Automatic pressure relief function: when the pressure of the stagnant medium in the valve chamber rises abnormally and exceeds the pre tightening force of the spring, the valve seat moves back and leaves the ball, achieving the effect of automatic pressure relief. After pressure relief, the valve seat automatically resets.
5. Drain pipeline: drain valve L is set up at both the upper and lower parts of the valve body to check whether the valve seat leaks. During operation, when the valve is fully open or closed, the pressure in the middle chamber can be removed and the packing can be replaced directly; It can discharge the residues in the middle chamber to reduce the pollution of the medium to the valve.
Titanium symbol Ti, atomic number 22, belongs to refractory rare light metal. It is a silver white metal with low density, high melting point, high specific strength, strong corrosion resistance, good high and low temperature performance, non-magnetic, non-toxic, and good biocompatibility. Among them, the high specific strength performance is particularly outstanding. The strength of high-strength titanium alloy is equivalent to that of high-strength steel, but the density is almost half. In addition, titanium and its alloys also have the characteristics of shape memory, superconductivity and hydrogen storage. At present, titanium and its alloys are widely used in chemical industry, ocean engineering, aerospace, military, metallurgy, medical, sports and leisure and other fields. Therefore, titanium is a strategic metal and an indispensable key material in the field of modern high-tech. It is also known as “space metal” and “ocean metal”. Titanium is a metal with high chemical activity, which has excellent corrosion resistance to most corrosion media. Titanium has a great affinity with oxygen. When it comes into contact with the atmosphere or any oxygenated medium, a solid and compact passive oxidation film is formed on its surface immediately. This kind of film is very stable. If mechanical damage occurs, as long as there is a certain amount of oxygen, the film will be formed again immediately.
ANSI 150LB titanium floating ball valves include: TA1, TA2, TA5, TA10 and other soft seal ball valves, hard seal ball valves, high platform ball valves, welding ball valves, butt welding ball valves, socket welding ball valves, three piece ball valves, two piece ball valves, fixed ball valves, floating ball valves, forged steel ball valves, high-pressure ball valves, three-way ball valves, four-way ball valves, pneumatic electric hydraulic valves, etc. Suitable valves are selected according to different media conditions.
STV is China Titanium Floating Ball Valve Supplier,China Titanium Floating Ball Valve Factory, China Titanium Floating Ball Valve Supplier.