|Parts||Materials||Max.Pressure or Temperature|
|Body & Covers||304 Stainless Steel||-112°F to 797°F|
|316 Stainless Steel||-320.8°F to 1202°F|
|316L Stainless Steel||-320.8°F to 1472°F|
|Windows||Tempered Soda Lime Glass||235psig@212°F|
|Tempered Borosilicate Glass||290psig@248°F|
|Tempered Quartz Glass||362psig@392°F|
|Sealing Gaskets||NBR||-4°F to 248°F|
|Viton||-13°F to 400°F|
|PTFE(Teflon)||-40°F to 500°F|
|Flange Standard||ANSI 150Lb/300Lb/DIN/JIS 5K/10K/Ghost/GB|
PN, Class, K, bar are all units of pressure rating to express the nominal pressure rating for pipelines, valves, flanges, pipe fittings or fittings. The difference is that the pressure they represent corresponds to different reference temperatures. PN refers to the corresponding pressure at 120℃, while CLass refers to the corresponding pressure at 425.5℃. Therefore, the temperature should be taken into account in pressure conversion.
PN is mostly used in European standard systems such as DIN, EN, BS, ISO and Chinese standard system GB. Generally, the number behind “PN” is an integer number denoting pressure classes, approximately equivalent to normal temperature pressure Mpa. For valves with carbon steel bodies, PN refers to the maximum allowable working pressure when applied below 200℃; For cast iron body, it was maximum allowable working pressure when applied below 120℃; For stainless steel valve body, it was maximum allowable working pressure for service below 250℃. When operating temperature increases, meanwhile the valve body pressure decreases. Commonly used PN pressure range is (unit of Bar): PN2.5, PN6, PN10, PN16, PN25, PN40, PN63, PN100, PN160, PN250, PN320, PN400.
Class is the common valve pressure rating unit of the American system, such as Class150 or 150LB and 150#, which all belong to the American standard pressure rating, representing the pressure range of pipeline or valve. Class is the calculation result of the binding temperature and pressure of a certain metal according to ANSI B16.34 standard. The main reason pound classes do not correspond to nominal pressures is that their temperature benchmarks are different. The pressure of a gas is referred to as a “psi” or “Pounds per square inch”.
Japan mainly use the unit of K to indicate the pressure level. There is no strict correspondence between nominal pressure and pressure grade due to their different temperature reference. The approximate conversion between them is shown in the table below.
Applicable standards are different:
Different standard is applied for sanitary fittings and industrial pipe fittings, so you can say they are two different products. Sanitary Fittings includes DIN, SMS, ISO, IDF, 3A, RJT, DS, BS, ASME BPE etc. And then prevailing industrial pipe fittings are DIN and ASME / ANSI, as well as other smaller range of JIS, GB and other standards.
Working pressure is different:
Since sanitary piping systems is usually not so high pressures, the required of sanitary fittings is not high too. In fact, the wall thickness of sanitary fittings are relatively thin. And a lot of industrial pipe fittings are for poor working conditions and high corrosion resistance requirements, so their wall thickness should be heavy in comparison to sanitary fittings, and much more material grades.
Due to the development of science and technology, people are increasingly high requirements of the material. In today’s world, stainless steel applications are quite extensive and growing fast. We believe that with good corrosion resistance and high safety performance stainless steel sanitary fittings and industrial pipe fittings will be applied more widely due to the increased of safety awareness, and the green , health performance.
We delivered high quality, F51 Forged Globe Valve to one of brazil customers.
Name: Globe Valve.
Material: Forged Duplex Stainless Steel ASTM A182-F51.
Pressure: Class 1500.
Port: Reduced Port.
Connection: Flange End.
- Shell material: Carbon steel or stainless steel 201/304/316
- Filter material: stainless steel
- Sealing material: NBR, VITON
- DN: 25-600mm
- Pressure: 1.0Mpa-420MPA
- Filter accuracy: 10-300mesh
- BS EN 1092-2(PN10, PN16), DIN 2501, BS 10 Table D/E
2PCS 6″ 304 Basket Strainer. CF8 Stainless Body & 316L Screen with PTFE Gasket ready for customer collection today.
Soft seal valve
The sealing form is different, and the place of use is also different! In a nutshell
Soft seal is generally used for normal temperature and pressure pipelines, while hard seal is widely used for high temperature and pressure!
Hard seal valve
- In the structural mechanism, the hard seal is the seal between metal and metal, and the sealing ball and valve seat are all metal. Machining accuracy and technology are relatively difficult, generally used in high pressure. Soft seal is the seal between metal and non-metal, such as nylon tetrafluoroethylene, the manufacturing standard is the same.
- The soft and hard seal on the sealing material is for the sealing material of the valve seat. The hard seal is precisely processed with the valve seat material to ensure the matching accuracy with the valve core (ball), generally including stainless steel and copper. Soft seal means that the sealing material embedded in the valve seat is non-metallic material. Because the soft sealing material has certain elasticity, the requirements for machining accuracy are relatively low for hard seal.
- In terms of manufacturing technology, due to the complex working environment of many chemical and mechanical industries, many of them are high temperature and high pressure, with high friction resistance and strong corrosiveness of the medium. Now the technology has improved, the application of various materials is better, and the processing and other aspects can keep up with it, so that the hard sealed ball valve can be widely promoted. In fact, the principle of hard seal ball valve is the same as that of soft seal ball valve, only because of the sealing between metals, the hardness relationship between metals, working condition and medium should be considered. Generally, it is required to do hardening treatment, and the ball and valve seat should be continuously ground to achieve sealing. The production cycle of hard seal ball valve is long and the processing is complex. It is not easy to make hard seal ball valve.
- Generally, the soft seal can reach a high level, while the hard seal can reach a high level according to the requirements; the soft seal needs fire protection, because under high temperature, the material of the soft seal will leak, while the hard seal does not; the hard seal can generally do a high pressure, but the soft seal cannot; the soft seal cannot be used in some occasions due to the problems of the flowing medium Finally, hard sealed ball valves are generally more expensive than soft sealed ones. As for manufacturing, there is little difference between the two, mainly the difference between the valve seat. The soft seal is non-metal, and the hard seal is metal.
- The selection of soft and hard sealing ball valves is mainly based on the process medium, temperature and pressure. Generally, the medium containing solid particles or with wear or temperature higher than 200 degrees is the best choice for hard sealing. When the diameter is greater than 50, the valve pressure difference is large, and the valve opening torque is also considered. When the torque is large, the fixed hard sealing ball valve should be selected. The sealing grade of soft and hard sealing can reach 6 Class.
Material: Carbon Steel, Alloy Steel, Stainless Steel
Grade: Stud bolt: ASTM A193 Gr.B7, B7M, B16; Nut:ASTM A194 2, 2H, 4, 7, 7M,8, 8M;
Finish: Plain, Zinc Plated(Clear/Blue/Yellow/Black), Black oxide, Nickel, Chrome, H.D.G.
Stv Valve has just delivered a batch of hot-dip galvanized bolts to Vietnamese customers, with the quantity of 2000, 3 / 4 “* 150mm
Hot dip galvanizing is an effective way of metal anticorrosion, which is mainly used in metal structure facilities of various industries. It is to immerse the derusted steel into the molten zinc solution at about 500 ℃, so that the surface of the steel members is attached with zinc layer, so as to achieve the purpose of anti-corrosion. The galvanized layer is relatively firm.
Hot dip zinc galvanizing is available for many fasteners. Threads in the nuts must be tapped oversized after galvanizing, or the parts will not assemble. This coating is very effective in salt atmosphere because it is applied approximately 2 mils thick. Because of the need to tap the nuts after galvanizing, the inside of the nut forms corrosion that will not allow disassembly after a period of time.
Stv Valve does not recommend Hot Dip Galvanizing for medium to high strength alloy parts used in the
production of oil and gas, because of the chance of hydrogen embrittlement, and the tendency for the
thickness to vary, causing uneven torque readings upon application.
We finished and delivered Ansi 150, Carbon Steel Y Strainer
Purchase Order Number: STV20191005
Requested the valve inside & outside to be done painting
Available in PN16/40 or ANSI 150lb flanged,JIS Flange
sizes: 1/2″ to 24″
Temperature range: -29 to 560°C .
Pressure rating: DIN PN16-PN40 or ANSI 150LB-1500LB,JIS10K-30K
Body Material,WCB,CF8,CF8M,WC6 AND WC9 Etc.
Body: ASTM A216 WCB
GASKET: 304 + Graphite
Stud/Nut: A193 B7 / A194 2H
Connection: RF acc. to ASME B16.5
Size: 4 Inch
Class: 150 LB
Qty: 60 PCS
Surface:PTFE FluoroCarbon Xylan Coated
Whitford Quality Approved Coater Xylan 1424 Coated Stud Bolt, Xylan Coated Bolts, PTFE Fluorocarbon Coated A193 B7 Stud Bolt &A194 2H NUTS
Fluorcarbon coating-Surface Coatings XYLAN 1070. XYLAN 1024.
Length:20mm~6000mm(usually 12 feet)
Material: ASTM A193 B7.
Surface finished: PTFE Xylan Coated.
Standard: ANSI B18.1.1.
Xylan coating because of its reputation in the Oil and Gas Industry as one of the premium coating providers for bolts and nuts. As a Qualified Approved Coater, our PTFE coated bolts and nuts have been used in various countries in South America,southeast Asia.Middle east.
Xylan coatings have a broad range of properties which make them ideal for a variety of applications. Xylan differs from traditional Fluoropolymer coatings in one very important aspect … they are composite materials. Lubricants with the lowest-known coefficient of friction are combined with the newest high temperature resistant organic polymers to create Xylan coatings. Together these ingredients form “plastic alloys” with unique properties.
Valve Manufacturer from year 2003
- Add: 88# ,Jifeng Road,Wenzhou City, Zhejiang Province,325025
- Tel: +8615157766245