|150LB||1.- CLASS 150|
2.- Valve design: API 600 / ASME B16.34
3.- Body: Carbon steel: ASTM A216-WCB
4.- Bonnete: ASTM A216-WCB
5.- Gate: A216-WCM carbon steel / 13% carbon
6.- Seat: Forged Steel ASTM A-105 / Estellita (Coated)
7.- Stem: ASTM A182
8.- Rear seat: A276-420
9.- Gasket: A.276-420 STEEL VALVE TYPE BRIDGE TYPE CLASS 150
Read news issued by STV Valve Company and acquire more comprehensive information about Company, latest valves and valve industry progress
The purpose of a sight glass is to allow plant managers and engineers to look inside of their systems without disrupting the environment within. Often referred to as viewing glasses, they offer you a way to see the levels of liquids or gases that are traveling through a critical point of your design, monitor pressure changes, and virtually anything else that sight glass windows could allow you to do. With their widespread use, sight glasses have become critical to operations such as steam pipelines, chemical processing, pharmaceutical processing, and food processing.
The pipeline sight glass is one of the main accessories on the industrial pipeline device. It can observe the flow reaction of gas, liquid, steam and other media in the pipe at any time, monitor the production, and avoid accidents in the production process. Often used in chemical, chemical fiber, petroleum, pharmaceutical and other production pipelines
Repair and maintenance of pipe mirror
- The Sight Glass is used to observe the flow of gas, liquid, steam and other media reaction equipment, its window glass should be kept clean without dust;
- The Sight Glass of the mirror belongs to the appropriate damaged part, which should be handled with care when installing the mirror;
- There are some limitations in the temperature and pressure resistance of Sight Glass
- Shell material: Carbon steel or stainless steel WCB/304/316
- Size: 1/2″~24″
- Working Pressure: 150~300LB, 10~20K,PN16-PN2
- Connection: Flanged,Threaded End
- Structure: Swing Type
Function of check valve
The fluid resistance of swing check valve is generally less than that of lift check valve, which can be divided into three types: single disc swing, double disc swing and multi disc swing. Swing check valve is suitable for large caliber occasions. For the swing check valve larger than 80mm installed at the pump outlet, the horizontal installation method shall be adopted to reduce the valve disc seating and impact. For the pipeline with the diameter of the check valve at the pump outlet greater than or equal to 150 mm, the bypass shall be set before and after the check valve to prevent the damage to the sealing surface of the check valve caused by the high pressure rise in front of the valve.
The reason why the check valve does not work
- The check valve is installed reversely. It shows that the pipeline medium flows, and the check valve blocks the flow.
- Wrong selection or installation of check valve, such as vertical installation of check valve in vertical pipeline. For example, the flange connected lift check valve itself is installed vertically with the pipeline. The medium enters from the water inlet and pushes up the disc. The medium flows through the valve seat to another outlet of the check valve. The thrust to push the disc is less than the disc gravity, and the disc will fall naturally to the valve seat. If the valve is installed vertically, the gravity of the valve disc is all borne by the flange connected lift check valve, and the medium pushes the valve disc, only pushes the valve disc horizontally, and the valve disc cannot fall back to the valve seat naturally, causing the flange connected lift check valve to lose its function.
- The internal parts of the check valve are rusted. It is shown as the connection parts inside the swing check valve.
- The valve disc is not closed tightly due to the blockage of foreign matters
- Valve disc is broken or has sand hole.
- The check valves produced by Stv Valve Technology Group Co.,limited include swing check valve, lift check valve, ANSI check valve, DIN check valve, cast steel check valve, forged steel check valve and other materials.
|Parts||Materials||Max.Pressure or Temperature|
|Body & Covers||304 Stainless Steel||-112°F to 797°F|
|316 Stainless Steel||-320.8°F to 1202°F|
|316L Stainless Steel||-320.8°F to 1472°F|
|Windows||Tempered Soda Lime Glass||235psig@212°F|
|Tempered Borosilicate Glass||290psig@248°F|
|Tempered Quartz Glass||362psig@392°F|
|Sealing Gaskets||NBR||-4°F to 248°F|
|Viton||-13°F to 400°F|
|PTFE(Teflon)||-40°F to 500°F|
|Flange Standard||ANSI 150Lb/300Lb/DIN/JIS 5K/10K/Ghost/GB|
Soft seal valve
The sealing form is different, and the place of use is also different! In a nutshell
Soft seal is generally used for normal temperature and pressure pipelines, while hard seal is widely used for high temperature and pressure!
Hard seal valve
- In the structural mechanism, the hard seal is the seal between metal and metal, and the sealing ball and valve seat are all metal. Machining accuracy and technology are relatively difficult, generally used in high pressure. Soft seal is the seal between metal and non-metal, such as nylon tetrafluoroethylene, the manufacturing standard is the same.
- The soft and hard seal on the sealing material is for the sealing material of the valve seat. The hard seal is precisely processed with the valve seat material to ensure the matching accuracy with the valve core (ball), generally including stainless steel and copper. Soft seal means that the sealing material embedded in the valve seat is non-metallic material. Because the soft sealing material has certain elasticity, the requirements for machining accuracy are relatively low for hard seal.
- In terms of manufacturing technology, due to the complex working environment of many chemical and mechanical industries, many of them are high temperature and high pressure, with high friction resistance and strong corrosiveness of the medium. Now the technology has improved, the application of various materials is better, and the processing and other aspects can keep up with it, so that the hard sealed ball valve can be widely promoted. In fact, the principle of hard seal ball valve is the same as that of soft seal ball valve, only because of the sealing between metals, the hardness relationship between metals, working condition and medium should be considered. Generally, it is required to do hardening treatment, and the ball and valve seat should be continuously ground to achieve sealing. The production cycle of hard seal ball valve is long and the processing is complex. It is not easy to make hard seal ball valve.
- Generally, the soft seal can reach a high level, while the hard seal can reach a high level according to the requirements; the soft seal needs fire protection, because under high temperature, the material of the soft seal will leak, while the hard seal does not; the hard seal can generally do a high pressure, but the soft seal cannot; the soft seal cannot be used in some occasions due to the problems of the flowing medium Finally, hard sealed ball valves are generally more expensive than soft sealed ones. As for manufacturing, there is little difference between the two, mainly the difference between the valve seat. The soft seal is non-metal, and the hard seal is metal.
- The selection of soft and hard sealing ball valves is mainly based on the process medium, temperature and pressure. Generally, the medium containing solid particles or with wear or temperature higher than 200 degrees is the best choice for hard sealing. When the diameter is greater than 50, the valve pressure difference is large, and the valve opening torque is also considered. When the torque is large, the fixed hard sealing ball valve should be selected. The sealing grade of soft and hard sealing can reach 6 Class.
We finished and delivered Ansi 150, Carbon Steel Y Strainer
Purchase Order Number: STV20191005
Requested the valve inside & outside to be done painting
Available in PN16/40 or ANSI 150lb flanged,JIS Flange
sizes: 1/2″ to 24″
Temperature range: -29 to 560°C .
Pressure rating: DIN PN16-PN40 or ANSI 150LB-1500LB,JIS10K-30K
Body Material,WCB,CF8,CF8M,WC6 AND WC9 Etc.
Body: ASTM A216 WCB
GASKET: 304 + Graphite
Stud/Nut: A193 B7 / A194 2H
Connection: RF acc. to ASME B16.5
Size: 4 Inch
Class: 150 LB
Qty: 60 PCS
We delivered a Big Size Swing Check valves to one of European customers.
ASTM A351 CF8 304 Stainless Steel Body, Cover and Disc.
304 Stainless Steel Trim.
PTFE Cover Seal. Bolted Cover Design.
Face to Face dimensions in accordance with ANSI B16.10
Class 300 pressure rated. -20 / +200 deg C Temp rated.
Flanged ANSI 300 end connections.
Size:3″Painting: Inside and outside not painted.
Bolts and nuts between the body and bonnet and also the gland nuts and gland eye bolts made of steel A193-B8/A194-8
Stem packing graphite.
10PCS 10″ 600LB Flanged 316L (CF3) Gate Valves, 316L Trim, Lever Op and 20pcs 8″ 150LB 316 Ball Valves with Worm Gear
Get in touch and give us your valve challenge.
Cost Effective and quick solutions.
Forged steel gate valve is mainly used to cut off or connect the medium in the pipeline, not for regulating or throttling. According to different methods, gate valve can be divided into parallel gate valve, wedge gate valve, lifting gate valve, rotary rod gate valve, quick opening and closing gate valve, necking gate valve, flat gate valve, etc.
- The installation position, height, inlet and outlet direction shall meet the design requirements, and the connection shall be firm and tight.
- The handle of all kinds of manual valves for installation of thermal insulation pipeline shall not be downward.
- Visual inspection shall be carried out before the installation of the valve. The nameplate of the valve shall comply with the provisions of the current national standard “general valve mark” GB 12220.
- The gate valve with transmission mechanism shall be installed according to the product instructions.
- The hand wheel, handle and transmission mechanism are not allowed to be used for lifting and collision is strictly prohibite
Stv Valve Technology Group Co.,limited is the Forged Steel Valve professional Manufacture.
Valve Manufacturer from year 2003
- Add: 88# ,Jifeng Road,Wenzhou City, Zhejiang Province,325025
- Tel: +8615157766245