|150LB||1.- CLASS 150|
2.- Valve design: API 600 / ASME B16.34
3.- Body: Carbon steel: ASTM A216-WCB
4.- Bonnete: ASTM A216-WCB
5.- Gate: A216-WCM carbon steel / 13% carbon
6.- Seat: Forged Steel ASTM A-105 / Estellita (Coated)
7.- Stem: ASTM A182
8.- Rear seat: A276-420
9.- Gasket: A.276-420 STEEL VALVE TYPE BRIDGE TYPE CLASS 150
Read news issued by STV Valve Company and acquire more comprehensive information about Company, latest valves and valve industry progress
The purpose of a sight glass is to allow plant managers and engineers to look inside of their systems without disrupting the environment within. Often referred to as viewing glasses, they offer you a way to see the levels of liquids or gases that are traveling through a critical point of your design, monitor pressure changes, and virtually anything else that sight glass windows could allow you to do. With their widespread use, sight glasses have become critical to operations such as steam pipelines, chemical processing, pharmaceutical processing, and food processing.
The pipeline sight glass is one of the main accessories on the industrial pipeline device. It can observe the flow reaction of gas, liquid, steam and other media in the pipe at any time, monitor the production, and avoid accidents in the production process. Often used in chemical, chemical fiber, petroleum, pharmaceutical and other production pipelines
Repair and maintenance of pipe mirror
- The Sight Glass is used to observe the flow of gas, liquid, steam and other media reaction equipment, its window glass should be kept clean without dust;
- The Sight Glass of the mirror belongs to the appropriate damaged part, which should be handled with care when installing the mirror;
- There are some limitations in the temperature and pressure resistance of Sight Glass
- Shell material: Carbon steel or stainless steel WCB/304/316
- Size: 1/2″~24″
- Working Pressure: 150~300LB, 10~20K,PN16-PN2
- Connection: Flanged,Threaded End
- Structure: Swing Type
Function of check valve
The fluid resistance of swing check valve is generally less than that of lift check valve, which can be divided into three types: single disc swing, double disc swing and multi disc swing. Swing check valve is suitable for large caliber occasions. For the swing check valve larger than 80mm installed at the pump outlet, the horizontal installation method shall be adopted to reduce the valve disc seating and impact. For the pipeline with the diameter of the check valve at the pump outlet greater than or equal to 150 mm, the bypass shall be set before and after the check valve to prevent the damage to the sealing surface of the check valve caused by the high pressure rise in front of the valve.
The reason why the check valve does not work
- The check valve is installed reversely. It shows that the pipeline medium flows, and the check valve blocks the flow.
- Wrong selection or installation of check valve, such as vertical installation of check valve in vertical pipeline. For example, the flange connected lift check valve itself is installed vertically with the pipeline. The medium enters from the water inlet and pushes up the disc. The medium flows through the valve seat to another outlet of the check valve. The thrust to push the disc is less than the disc gravity, and the disc will fall naturally to the valve seat. If the valve is installed vertically, the gravity of the valve disc is all borne by the flange connected lift check valve, and the medium pushes the valve disc, only pushes the valve disc horizontally, and the valve disc cannot fall back to the valve seat naturally, causing the flange connected lift check valve to lose its function.
- The internal parts of the check valve are rusted. It is shown as the connection parts inside the swing check valve.
- The valve disc is not closed tightly due to the blockage of foreign matters
- Valve disc is broken or has sand hole.
- The check valves produced by Stv Valve Technology Group Co.,limited include swing check valve, lift check valve, ANSI check valve, DIN check valve, cast steel check valve, forged steel check valve and other materials.
|Parts||Materials||Max.Pressure or Temperature|
|Body & Covers||304 Stainless Steel||-112°F to 797°F|
|316 Stainless Steel||-320.8°F to 1202°F|
|316L Stainless Steel||-320.8°F to 1472°F|
|Windows||Tempered Soda Lime Glass||235psig@212°F|
|Tempered Borosilicate Glass||290psig@248°F|
|Tempered Quartz Glass||362psig@392°F|
|Sealing Gaskets||NBR||-4°F to 248°F|
|Viton||-13°F to 400°F|
|PTFE(Teflon)||-40°F to 500°F|
|Flange Standard||ANSI 150Lb/300Lb/DIN/JIS 5K/10K/Ghost/GB|
Applicable standards are different:
Different standard is applied for sanitary fittings and industrial pipe fittings, so you can say they are two different products. Sanitary Fittings includes DIN, SMS, ISO, IDF, 3A, RJT, DS, BS, ASME BPE etc. And then prevailing industrial pipe fittings are DIN and ASME / ANSI, as well as other smaller range of JIS, GB and other standards.
Working pressure is different:
Since sanitary piping systems is usually not so high pressures, the required of sanitary fittings is not high too. In fact, the wall thickness of sanitary fittings are relatively thin. And a lot of industrial pipe fittings are for poor working conditions and high corrosion resistance requirements, so their wall thickness should be heavy in comparison to sanitary fittings, and much more material grades.
Due to the development of science and technology, people are increasingly high requirements of the material. In today’s world, stainless steel applications are quite extensive and growing fast. We believe that with good corrosion resistance and high safety performance stainless steel sanitary fittings and industrial pipe fittings will be applied more widely due to the increased of safety awareness, and the green , health performance.
Soft seal valve
The sealing form is different, and the place of use is also different! In a nutshell
Soft seal is generally used for normal temperature and pressure pipelines, while hard seal is widely used for high temperature and pressure!
Hard seal valve
- In the structural mechanism, the hard seal is the seal between metal and metal, and the sealing ball and valve seat are all metal. Machining accuracy and technology are relatively difficult, generally used in high pressure. Soft seal is the seal between metal and non-metal, such as nylon tetrafluoroethylene, the manufacturing standard is the same.
- The soft and hard seal on the sealing material is for the sealing material of the valve seat. The hard seal is precisely processed with the valve seat material to ensure the matching accuracy with the valve core (ball), generally including stainless steel and copper. Soft seal means that the sealing material embedded in the valve seat is non-metallic material. Because the soft sealing material has certain elasticity, the requirements for machining accuracy are relatively low for hard seal.
- In terms of manufacturing technology, due to the complex working environment of many chemical and mechanical industries, many of them are high temperature and high pressure, with high friction resistance and strong corrosiveness of the medium. Now the technology has improved, the application of various materials is better, and the processing and other aspects can keep up with it, so that the hard sealed ball valve can be widely promoted. In fact, the principle of hard seal ball valve is the same as that of soft seal ball valve, only because of the sealing between metals, the hardness relationship between metals, working condition and medium should be considered. Generally, it is required to do hardening treatment, and the ball and valve seat should be continuously ground to achieve sealing. The production cycle of hard seal ball valve is long and the processing is complex. It is not easy to make hard seal ball valve.
- Generally, the soft seal can reach a high level, while the hard seal can reach a high level according to the requirements; the soft seal needs fire protection, because under high temperature, the material of the soft seal will leak, while the hard seal does not; the hard seal can generally do a high pressure, but the soft seal cannot; the soft seal cannot be used in some occasions due to the problems of the flowing medium Finally, hard sealed ball valves are generally more expensive than soft sealed ones. As for manufacturing, there is little difference between the two, mainly the difference between the valve seat. The soft seal is non-metal, and the hard seal is metal.
- The selection of soft and hard sealing ball valves is mainly based on the process medium, temperature and pressure. Generally, the medium containing solid particles or with wear or temperature higher than 200 degrees is the best choice for hard sealing. When the diameter is greater than 50, the valve pressure difference is large, and the valve opening torque is also considered. When the torque is large, the fixed hard sealing ball valve should be selected. The sealing grade of soft and hard sealing can reach 6 Class.
Hot dip galvanizing is an effective way of metal anticorrosion, which is mainly used in metal structure facilities of various industries. It is to immerse the derusted steel into the molten zinc solution at about 500 ℃, so that the surface of the steel members is attached with zinc layer, so as to achieve the purpose of anti-corrosion. The galvanized layer is relatively firm.
Hot dip zinc galvanizing is available for many fasteners. Threads in the nuts must be tapped oversized after galvanizing, or the parts will not assemble. This coating is very effective in salt atmosphere because it is applied approximately 2 mils thick. Because of the need to tap the nuts after galvanizing, the inside of the nut forms corrosion that will not allow disassembly after a period of time.
Stv Valve does not recommend Hot Dip Galvanizing for medium to high strength alloy parts used in the
production of oil and gas, because of the chance of hydrogen embrittlement, and the tendency for the
thickness to vary, causing uneven torque readings upon application.
We finished and delivered Ansi 150, Carbon Steel Y Strainer
Purchase Order Number: STV20191005
Requested the valve inside & outside to be done painting
Available in PN16/40 or ANSI 150lb flanged,JIS Flange
sizes: 1/2″ to 24″
Temperature range: -29 to 560°C .
Pressure rating: DIN PN16-PN40 or ANSI 150LB-1500LB,JIS10K-30K
Body Material,WCB,CF8,CF8M,WC6 AND WC9 Etc.
Body: ASTM A216 WCB
GASKET: 304 + Graphite
Stud/Nut: A193 B7 / A194 2H
Connection: RF acc. to ASME B16.5
Size: 4 Inch
Class: 150 LB
Qty: 60 PCS
Surface:PTFE FluoroCarbon Xylan Coated
Whitford Quality Approved Coater Xylan 1424 Coated Stud Bolt, Xylan Coated Bolts, PTFE Fluorocarbon Coated A193 B7 Stud Bolt &A194 2H NUTS
Fluorcarbon coating-Surface Coatings XYLAN 1070. XYLAN 1024.
Length:20mm~6000mm(usually 12 feet)
Material: ASTM A193 B7.
Surface finished: PTFE Xylan Coated.
Standard: ANSI B18.1.1.
Xylan coating because of its reputation in the Oil and Gas Industry as one of the premium coating providers for bolts and nuts. As a Qualified Approved Coater, our PTFE coated bolts and nuts have been used in various countries in South America,southeast Asia.Middle east.
Xylan coatings have a broad range of properties which make them ideal for a variety of applications. Xylan differs from traditional Fluoropolymer coatings in one very important aspect … they are composite materials. Lubricants with the lowest-known coefficient of friction are combined with the newest high temperature resistant organic polymers to create Xylan coatings. Together these ingredients form “plastic alloys” with unique properties.
Valve Manufacturer from year 2003
- Add: 88# ,Jifeng Road,Wenzhou City, Zhejiang Province,325025
- Tel: +8615157766245