|Parts||Materials||Max.Pressure or Temperature|
|Body & Covers||304 Stainless Steel||-112°F to 797°F|
|316 Stainless Steel||-320.8°F to 1202°F|
|316L Stainless Steel||-320.8°F to 1472°F|
|Windows||Tempered Soda Lime Glass||235psig@212°F|
|Tempered Borosilicate Glass||290psig@248°F|
|Tempered Quartz Glass||362psig@392°F|
|Sealing Gaskets||NBR||-4°F to 248°F|
|Viton||-13°F to 400°F|
|PTFE(Teflon)||-40°F to 500°F|
|Flange Standard||ANSI 150Lb/300Lb/DIN/JIS 5K/10K/Ghost/GB|
Read news issued by STV Valve Company and acquire more comprehensive information about Company, latest valves and valve industry progress
Applicable standards are different:
Different standard is applied for sanitary fittings and industrial pipe fittings, so you can say they are two different products. Sanitary Fittings includes DIN, SMS, ISO, IDF, 3A, RJT, DS, BS, ASME BPE etc. And then prevailing industrial pipe fittings are DIN and ASME / ANSI, as well as other smaller range of JIS, GB and other standards.
Working pressure is different:
Since sanitary piping systems is usually not so high pressures, the required of sanitary fittings is not high too. In fact, the wall thickness of sanitary fittings are relatively thin. And a lot of industrial pipe fittings are for poor working conditions and high corrosion resistance requirements, so their wall thickness should be heavy in comparison to sanitary fittings, and much more material grades.
Due to the development of science and technology, people are increasingly high requirements of the material. In today’s world, stainless steel applications are quite extensive and growing fast. We believe that with good corrosion resistance and high safety performance stainless steel sanitary fittings and industrial pipe fittings will be applied more widely due to the increased of safety awareness, and the green , health performance.
Soft seal valve
The sealing form is different, and the place of use is also different! In a nutshell
Soft seal is generally used for normal temperature and pressure pipelines, while hard seal is widely used for high temperature and pressure!
Hard seal valve
- In the structural mechanism, the hard seal is the seal between metal and metal, and the sealing ball and valve seat are all metal. Machining accuracy and technology are relatively difficult, generally used in high pressure. Soft seal is the seal between metal and non-metal, such as nylon tetrafluoroethylene, the manufacturing standard is the same.
- The soft and hard seal on the sealing material is for the sealing material of the valve seat. The hard seal is precisely processed with the valve seat material to ensure the matching accuracy with the valve core (ball), generally including stainless steel and copper. Soft seal means that the sealing material embedded in the valve seat is non-metallic material. Because the soft sealing material has certain elasticity, the requirements for machining accuracy are relatively low for hard seal.
- In terms of manufacturing technology, due to the complex working environment of many chemical and mechanical industries, many of them are high temperature and high pressure, with high friction resistance and strong corrosiveness of the medium. Now the technology has improved, the application of various materials is better, and the processing and other aspects can keep up with it, so that the hard sealed ball valve can be widely promoted. In fact, the principle of hard seal ball valve is the same as that of soft seal ball valve, only because of the sealing between metals, the hardness relationship between metals, working condition and medium should be considered. Generally, it is required to do hardening treatment, and the ball and valve seat should be continuously ground to achieve sealing. The production cycle of hard seal ball valve is long and the processing is complex. It is not easy to make hard seal ball valve.
- Generally, the soft seal can reach a high level, while the hard seal can reach a high level according to the requirements; the soft seal needs fire protection, because under high temperature, the material of the soft seal will leak, while the hard seal does not; the hard seal can generally do a high pressure, but the soft seal cannot; the soft seal cannot be used in some occasions due to the problems of the flowing medium Finally, hard sealed ball valves are generally more expensive than soft sealed ones. As for manufacturing, there is little difference between the two, mainly the difference between the valve seat. The soft seal is non-metal, and the hard seal is metal.
- The selection of soft and hard sealing ball valves is mainly based on the process medium, temperature and pressure. Generally, the medium containing solid particles or with wear or temperature higher than 200 degrees is the best choice for hard sealing. When the diameter is greater than 50, the valve pressure difference is large, and the valve opening torque is also considered. When the torque is large, the fixed hard sealing ball valve should be selected. The sealing grade of soft and hard sealing can reach 6 Class.
Hot dip galvanizing is an effective way of metal anticorrosion, which is mainly used in metal structure facilities of various industries. It is to immerse the derusted steel into the molten zinc solution at about 500 ℃, so that the surface of the steel members is attached with zinc layer, so as to achieve the purpose of anti-corrosion. The galvanized layer is relatively firm.
Hot dip zinc galvanizing is available for many fasteners. Threads in the nuts must be tapped oversized after galvanizing, or the parts will not assemble. This coating is very effective in salt atmosphere because it is applied approximately 2 mils thick. Because of the need to tap the nuts after galvanizing, the inside of the nut forms corrosion that will not allow disassembly after a period of time.
Stv Valve does not recommend Hot Dip Galvanizing for medium to high strength alloy parts used in the
production of oil and gas, because of the chance of hydrogen embrittlement, and the tendency for the
thickness to vary, causing uneven torque readings upon application.
We finished and delivered Ansi 150, Carbon Steel Y Strainer
Purchase Order Number: STV20191005
Requested the valve inside & outside to be done painting
Available in PN16/40 or ANSI 150lb flanged,JIS Flange
sizes: 1/2″ to 24″
Temperature range: -29 to 560°C .
Pressure rating: DIN PN16-PN40 or ANSI 150LB-1500LB,JIS10K-30K
Body Material,WCB,CF8,CF8M,WC6 AND WC9 Etc.
Body: ASTM A216 WCB
GASKET: 304 + Graphite
Stud/Nut: A193 B7 / A194 2H
Connection: RF acc. to ASME B16.5
Size: 4 Inch
Class: 150 LB
Qty: 60 PCS
Surface:PTFE FluoroCarbon Xylan Coated
Whitford Quality Approved Coater Xylan 1424 Coated Stud Bolt, Xylan Coated Bolts, PTFE Fluorocarbon Coated A193 B7 Stud Bolt &A194 2H NUTS
Fluorcarbon coating-Surface Coatings XYLAN 1070. XYLAN 1024.
Length:20mm~6000mm(usually 12 feet)
Material: ASTM A193 B7.
Surface finished: PTFE Xylan Coated.
Standard: ANSI B18.1.1.
Xylan coating because of its reputation in the Oil and Gas Industry as one of the premium coating providers for bolts and nuts. As a Qualified Approved Coater, our PTFE coated bolts and nuts have been used in various countries in South America,southeast Asia.Middle east.
Xylan coatings have a broad range of properties which make them ideal for a variety of applications. Xylan differs from traditional Fluoropolymer coatings in one very important aspect … they are composite materials. Lubricants with the lowest-known coefficient of friction are combined with the newest high temperature resistant organic polymers to create Xylan coatings. Together these ingredients form “plastic alloys” with unique properties.
We delivered a Big Size Swing Check valves to one of European customers.
ASTM A351 CF8 304 Stainless Steel Body, Cover and Disc.
304 Stainless Steel Trim.
PTFE Cover Seal. Bolted Cover Design.
Face to Face dimensions in accordance with ANSI B16.10
Class 300 pressure rated. -20 / +200 deg C Temp rated.
Flanged ANSI 300 end connections.
Size:3″Painting: Inside and outside not painted.
Bolts and nuts between the body and bonnet and also the gland nuts and gland eye bolts made of steel A193-B8/A194-8
Stem packing graphite.
10PCS 10″ 600LB Flanged 316L (CF3) Gate Valves, 316L Trim, Lever Op and 20pcs 8″ 150LB 316 Ball Valves with Worm Gear
Get in touch and give us your valve challenge.
Cost Effective and quick solutions.
Forged steel gate valve is mainly used to cut off or connect the medium in the pipeline, not for regulating or throttling. According to different methods, gate valve can be divided into parallel gate valve, wedge gate valve, lifting gate valve, rotary rod gate valve, quick opening and closing gate valve, necking gate valve, flat gate valve, etc.
- The installation position, height, inlet and outlet direction shall meet the design requirements, and the connection shall be firm and tight.
- The handle of all kinds of manual valves for installation of thermal insulation pipeline shall not be downward.
- Visual inspection shall be carried out before the installation of the valve. The nameplate of the valve shall comply with the provisions of the current national standard “general valve mark” GB 12220.
- The gate valve with transmission mechanism shall be installed according to the product instructions.
- The hand wheel, handle and transmission mechanism are not allowed to be used for lifting and collision is strictly prohibite
Stv Valve Technology Group Co.,limited is the Forged Steel Valve professional Manufacture.
For stainless steel gate valves, the valve is disconnected from the valve stem and the spool due to corrosion, wear or improper operation during opening and closing. After the valve is closed, it cannot be opened. It can only be replaced after it is cut out from the system. If it cannot be cut out from the system, only another process or device will be shut down.
When the stainless steel gate valve spool is detached and cannot be cut out, the valve cover, the valve stem, the bushing and the packing can be changed without changing the valve body, the valve core and the valve seat while the sealed medium is sealed. After the gland is assembled, the valve core is exposed, and the valve stem is reconnected to the valve core by a conventional method, so that the three seals of the valve can be continuously maintained and the valve can be reopened. After the valve cover of the stainless steel gate valve is disassembled, except for the special valve, the wedge angle of the valve spool is in the friction angle range. No matter how the pressure on both ends of the valve core changes, the valve core will not be squeezed out from the valve seat under the self-locking condition. For flat valve spools, there is no more extrusion.
Valve Manufacturer from year 2003
- Add: 88# ,Jifeng Road,Wenzhou City, Zhejiang Province,325025
- Tel: +8615157766245