|150LB||1.- CLASS 150|
2.- Valve design: API 600 / ASME B16.34
3.- Body: Carbon steel: ASTM A216-WCB
4.- Bonnete: ASTM A216-WCB
5.- Gate: A216-WCM carbon steel / 13% carbon
6.- Seat: Forged Steel ASTM A-105 / Estellita (Coated)
7.- Stem: ASTM A182
8.- Rear seat: A276-420
9.- Gasket: A.276-420 STEEL VALVE TYPE BRIDGE TYPE CLASS 150
Read The Latest Company News And Events Of Stv Valve Technology Group CO., LTD, You Will Stay Informed About Stv Valve Technology Group CO., LTD Export Information And Newly Released Products.
The purpose of a sight glass is to allow plant managers and engineers to look inside of their systems without disrupting the environment within. Often referred to as viewing glasses, they offer you a way to see the levels of liquids or gases that are traveling through a critical point of your design, monitor pressure changes, and virtually anything else that sight glass windows could allow you to do. With their widespread use, sight glasses have become critical to operations such as steam pipelines, chemical processing, pharmaceutical processing, and food processing.
The pipeline sight glass is one of the main accessories on the industrial pipeline device. It can observe the flow reaction of gas, liquid, steam and other media in the pipe at any time, monitor the production, and avoid accidents in the production process. Often used in chemical, chemical fiber, petroleum, pharmaceutical and other production pipelines
Repair and maintenance of pipe mirror
- The Sight Glass is used to observe the flow of gas, liquid, steam and other media reaction equipment, its window glass should be kept clean without dust;
- The Sight Glass of the mirror belongs to the appropriate damaged part, which should be handled with care when installing the mirror;
- There are some limitations in the temperature and pressure resistance of Sight Glass
- Shell material: Carbon steel or stainless steel WCB/304/316
- Size: 1/2″~24″
- Working Pressure: 150~300LB, 10~20K,PN16-PN2
- Connection: Flanged,Threaded End
- Structure: Swing Type
Function of check valve
The fluid resistance of swing check valve is generally less than that of lift check valve, which can be divided into three types: single disc swing, double disc swing and multi disc swing. Swing check valve is suitable for large caliber occasions. For the swing check valve larger than 80mm installed at the pump outlet, the horizontal installation method shall be adopted to reduce the valve disc seating and impact. For the pipeline with the diameter of the check valve at the pump outlet greater than or equal to 150 mm, the bypass shall be set before and after the check valve to prevent the damage to the sealing surface of the check valve caused by the high pressure rise in front of the valve.
The reason why the check valve does not work
- The check valve is installed reversely. It shows that the pipeline medium flows, and the check valve blocks the flow.
- Wrong selection or installation of check valve, such as vertical installation of check valve in vertical pipeline. For example, the flange connected lift check valve itself is installed vertically with the pipeline. The medium enters from the water inlet and pushes up the disc. The medium flows through the valve seat to another outlet of the check valve. The thrust to push the disc is less than the disc gravity, and the disc will fall naturally to the valve seat. If the valve is installed vertically, the gravity of the valve disc is all borne by the flange connected lift check valve, and the medium pushes the valve disc, only pushes the valve disc horizontally, and the valve disc cannot fall back to the valve seat naturally, causing the flange connected lift check valve to lose its function.
- The internal parts of the check valve are rusted. It is shown as the connection parts inside the swing check valve.
- The valve disc is not closed tightly due to the blockage of foreign matters
- Valve disc is broken or has sand hole.
- The check valves produced by Stv Valve Technology Group Co.,limited include swing check valve, lift check valve, ANSI check valve, DIN check valve, cast steel check valve, forged steel check valve and other materials.
|Parts||Materials||Max.Pressure or Temperature|
|Body & Covers||304 Stainless Steel||-112°F to 797°F|
|316 Stainless Steel||-320.8°F to 1202°F|
|316L Stainless Steel||-320.8°F to 1472°F|
|Windows||Tempered Soda Lime Glass||235psig@212°F|
|Tempered Borosilicate Glass||290psig@248°F|
|Tempered Quartz Glass||362psig@392°F|
|Sealing Gaskets||NBR||-4°F to 248°F|
|Viton||-13°F to 400°F|
|PTFE(Teflon)||-40°F to 500°F|
|Flange Standard||ANSI 150Lb/300Lb/DIN/JIS 5K/10K/Ghost/GB|
PN, Class, K, bar are all units of pressure rating to express the nominal pressure rating for pipelines, valves, flanges, pipe fittings or fittings. The difference is that the pressure they represent corresponds to different reference temperatures. PN refers to the corresponding pressure at 120℃, while CLass refers to the corresponding pressure at 425.5℃. Therefore, the temperature should be taken into account in pressure conversion.
PN is mostly used in European standard systems such as DIN, EN, BS, ISO and Chinese standard system GB. Generally, the number behind “PN” is an integer number denoting pressure classes, approximately equivalent to normal temperature pressure Mpa. For valves with carbon steel bodies, PN refers to the maximum allowable working pressure when applied below 200℃; For cast iron body, it was maximum allowable working pressure when applied below 120℃; For stainless steel valve body, it was maximum allowable working pressure for service below 250℃. When operating temperature increases, meanwhile the valve body pressure decreases. Commonly used PN pressure range is (unit of Bar): PN2.5, PN6, PN10, PN16, PN25, PN40, PN63, PN100, PN160, PN250, PN320, PN400.
Class is the common valve pressure rating unit of the American system, such as Class150 or 150LB and 150#, which all belong to the American standard pressure rating, representing the pressure range of pipeline or valve. Class is the calculation result of the binding temperature and pressure of a certain metal according to ANSI B16.34 standard. The main reason pound classes do not correspond to nominal pressures is that their temperature benchmarks are different. The pressure of a gas is referred to as a “psi” or “Pounds per square inch”.
Japan mainly use the unit of K to indicate the pressure level. There is no strict correspondence between nominal pressure and pressure grade due to their different temperature reference. The approximate conversion between them is shown in the table below.
We delivered high quality, F51 Forged Globe Valve to one of brazil customers.
Name: Globe Valve.
Material: Forged Duplex Stainless Steel ASTM A182-F51.
Pressure: Class 1500.
Port: Reduced Port.
Connection: Flange End.
- Shell material: Carbon steel or stainless steel 201/304/316
- Filter material: stainless steel
- Sealing material: NBR, VITON
- DN: 25-600mm
- Pressure: 1.0Mpa-420MPA
- Filter accuracy: 10-300mesh
- BS EN 1092-2(PN10, PN16), DIN 2501, BS 10 Table D/E
2PCS 6″ 304 Basket Strainer. CF8 Stainless Body & 316L Screen with PTFE Gasket ready for customer collection today.
Material: Carbon Steel, Alloy Steel, Stainless Steel
Grade: Stud bolt: ASTM A193 Gr.B7, B7M, B16; Nut:ASTM A194 2, 2H, 4, 7, 7M,8, 8M;
Finish: Plain, Zinc Plated(Clear/Blue/Yellow/Black), Black oxide, Nickel, Chrome, H.D.G.
Stv Valve has just delivered a batch of hot-dip galvanized bolts to Vietnamese customers, with the quantity of 2000, 3 / 4 “* 150mm
We finished and delivered Ansi 150, Carbon Steel Y Strainer
Purchase Order Number: STV20191005
Requested the valve inside & outside to be done painting
Available in PN16/40 or ANSI 150lb flanged,JIS Flange
sizes: 1/2″ to 24″
Temperature range: -29 to 560°C .
Pressure rating: DIN PN16-PN40 or ANSI 150LB-1500LB,JIS10K-30K
Body Material,WCB,CF8,CF8M,WC6 AND WC9 Etc.
Body: ASTM A216 WCB
GASKET: 304 + Graphite
Stud/Nut: A193 B7 / A194 2H
Connection: RF acc. to ASME B16.5
Size: 4 Inch
Class: 150 LB
Qty: 60 PCS
Valve Manufacturer from year 2003
- Add: 88# ,Jifeng Road,Wenzhou City, Zhejiang Province,325025
- Tel: +8615157766245