What is the principle of selection for forged steel globe valves?
The principle of selection for forged steel globe valves is:
- The globe valves should be used on the pipeline or device of high temperature and high pressure medium. Such as thermal power plants, nuclear power plants, high-temperature, high-pressure pipelines of petrochemical systems.
- On the pipeline where the flow resistance is not strict on the pipeline. That is, the place where the pressure loss is not considered.
- Small valves can be used with needle valves, instrument valves, sampling valves, pressure gauge valves, etc.
4, there are flow adjustment or pressure regulation, but the adjustment accuracy is not high, and the pipeline diameter is relatively small, such as the nominal diameter of ≤ 50mm pipeline, should be used.
- For small chemical fertilizers and large chemical fertilizers in synthetic industrial production, high-pressure angle shut-off valves or high-pressure angle throttle valves with nominal pressure PN160 nominal pressure 16MPa or PN320 nominal pressure 32MPa should be used.
- In the desiliconization workshop and the easy coking pipeline in the production of alumina Bayer method, it is easy to select the DC type
globe valves valve or the DC type throttle valve with the valve body separated, the valve seat can be removed, and the carbide seal pair.
- In the water supply and heating projects in urban construction, it is known to pass through smaller pipelines, and the cut-off, balance valve or plunger valve can be used, such as the pipeline passing the nominal less than 150mm.
Forged steel globe valves valves pay attention to the problem of the valve in the switch position. The ball valve is normally in the open position during maintenance and maintenance. In special cases, the maintenance is turned off. Other valves cannot be discussed in terms of opening. Forged steel globe valves must be closed during maintenance to ensure that the grease fills the seal groove along the seal. If it is open, the seal grease will fall directly into the runner or valve cavity, causing waste. When the valve is greased, the problem of grease injection is often ignored. The pressure, grease injection amount and switch position are normal during the grease filling operation. However, in order to ensure the grease filling effect of the valve, it is sometimes necessary to open or close the valve to check the lubrication effect and confirm that the valve ball or the surface of the valve is evenly lubricated.